Point Bridge offers fee-based real estate consulting services to a variety of clients, with a particular emphasis on non-profit organizations. We devote the time necessary to understand your overall business risks and objectives that typically drive real estate needs and decisions. Our work product and recommendations are understandable and create the framework and foundation for confident real estate decision making.
Our services include:
- Facilitate and lead the real estate strategic planning process with your executive team, board of directors, etc.
- Benchmark occupancy costs and operating expenses to be used as a baseline for comparison of potential real estate options.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of existing property vs. the organization’s facility needs. Develop a “gap analysis” and identify potential solutions.
- Analyze and compare real estate decision alternatives and options.
- Work with clients to create and implement strategic plans, including short-term and long-term action steps.
- Provide recommendations for pre-acquisition due diligence investigations (including coordination of third party professionals such as environmental, legal, architectural, construction, title review and survey).
- Mapping and demographic analysis of potential sites and locations.
- Development consulting, including modeling of pro-forma financials.
- Provide recommendations on transaction structure, lease or purchase terms.