Point Bridge provides tenant representation and landlord agency leasing services. Clients rely on our detailed knowledge of Pittsburgh-area properties, market trends and conditions. We utilize industry-leading software to analyze and compare lease alternatives to enable clients to make informed decisions.
Tenant Representation Services
The fact is that many tenants “don’t know what they don’t know” and this puts them at a significant disadvantage when dealing with professional landlords, developers or their real estate agents. Point Bridge levels the playing field for our tenant clients. We can assist in the following areas:
- Lease Renewal
- Expansion | Contraction
- Lease Renegotiating
- Build-to-Suit Lease
- Lease vs. Own
- Lease vs. Lease
We begin with an assessment of your physical space needs, to ensure that the layout and design of your space contributes to the success of your organization. This is a critical step (often overlooked) that will impact your organization, as well as employee comfort, productivity and well-being, for years to come.
Our clients save precious time working with Point Bridge. We rely on a proven process that provides a powerful advantage in researching, locating and securing potential spaces or sites.
- Develop a thorough market survey of available properties and sites.
- Write a comprehensive Request for Lease Proposal on your behalf.
- Negotiate lease terms and tenant improvements. Our involvement creates leverage in the transaction.
- Prepare a complete financial and comparative analysis for each transaction.
- Act as a “buffer” between you and your landlord (whether you have a great relationship or a contentious one).
Landlord Agency Services
Point Bridge works with each client in order to develop a strategy that will increase the property’s occupancy level and value, through the lease of vacant space and / or renewal of existing tenants. Our professionals evaluate client goals, business constraints, improvement budgets and timelines. The key to a successful leasing program is consistent, ongoing action.
From leasing vacant space that enhances cash flow / rate of return for existing ownership to preparing a property for sale, Point Bridge helps clients achieve their objectives by:
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan and timetable to lease available space.
- Preparing high-quality marketing materials to showcase the property and advertise available space.
- Identifying target tenants and consistently following up with prospects.
- Advising landlords on market conditions, rental rates, competitive properties and transactions through regular communication and activity updates.
- Maintaining positive working relationships and full cooperation with outside real estate brokers who may represent prospective tenants.